Friday, December 5, 2008

What Ohers are Saying About Selah Design Services

Chris' expertise proved very helpful in our first time experience of designing and building a house. He took our ideas and made them even better. We were able to get our plans approved in a timely manner for a township that has meticulous requirements. Thanks for helping make a dream become reality!
-The Mosemann Family



"Chris,
Thank you so much for taking time out of your Holiday to finish this for me! I so much appreciate all your wonderful work.
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You
I cannot say it enough"
- Bonnie; Marshall, VA



"Chris,
It is a pleasure working with you. I appreciate your ability to work with my clients with the same manners and ethics that I would . I also like the fact that you have worked hands on in the field and can adjust a drawing knowing that it's easy to put on paper what is more challenging to actually building . Your creative ideas also help with a client that isn't sure what they are looking for."
-Wessner Contracting



"Chris,
Thank you for all your great ideas and help designing our new home. Your plans were detailed and well laid out. You took the time to listen to our ideas and in the end produced a design that really worked for our family. Our sub-contractors found them very intuitive and extremely helpful through certain phases of the build. We built our home as designed in the plan set and we couldn’t be happier!
Thank you, The Tavanis"



"I have been using Chris Fenstermaker of Selah Design Services for about a year.
Chris is professional, courteous,prompt, and technically up to speed. Since I've been using Chris, applying for a permit is faster ,easier and more professional looking. My customers appreciate the detail and views he is able to produce. This is a great selling tool. I can highly recommend his service without hesitation."
- Jake Ensminger: Ensminger Builder, Inc.



"Working with Selah Design Service has been a pleasure. Their knowledge and expertise helped me to efficiently deliver plans and renderings for my recent residential projects. I plan to engage them to assist me with future projects as well."
Michael P Dolce AIA Architect.




Find out why you should hire Selah Design Services for your next design project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Commenting

Once your comment has been received, in order to protect against malicious comments, I have enabled a feature that will allow your comments to be moderated and held for approval. Your comment will be approved as soon as possible.