Friday, October 2, 2009

Entry and Landscaping Design

I am currently working with a client on the redesign of an entry way, including removal of the existing porch and installing a new walkway from the driveway to the front door.

We are also renovating some interior spaces including the kitchen. I hope to share some of those designs with you later.

Here is the existing entry and walk.



Below is a design proposal showing the new walk from the driveway to the front porch. These are computer generated renderings from a 3D model I have created.

We are adding a circular walk with flagstone capping. An 18" seat wall along the South East side of the walk. We will also be installing a new front door with lots of glass to let more natural light into the foyer area.


I will share more as I am able.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Commenting

Once your comment has been received, in order to protect against malicious comments, I have enabled a feature that will allow your comments to be moderated and held for approval. Your comment will be approved as soon as possible.